And after we got our paint on, this was the beautiful aftermath... feast your eyes:
Painted backsplashes are:
- a small fraction of the cost of tile and labor
- easier to clean and extremely durable
- color combos and size/shape of tile options are literally endless
- a beautiful unique piece of local art in your home
- takes only a few hours instead of a few days
- without messy complicated installation
- if you hate it in a couple years, you don't have to demolish... just paint over it!
I rest my case.